The document hereto was written by Euroconsulting d.d., headquartered in Rijeka, Strossmayerova 16 (hereinafter “Euroconsulting“ or “Controller“) as a controller of processing of personal data, in accordance with the Article 13 of Regulation (UE) number 2016/679, collected through navigation of the internet page www.euroconsulting.hr (hereinafter „the Page).
Controller of data processing
The Controller is Euroconsulting d.d., headquartered in Rijeka, J.J. Strossmayera street n. 16, e-mail email@example.com. The updated list of eventual processors may be obtained in the Controllers' headquarters.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files which enable us to keep statistics related to the use of the Page, understand the navigational experience and eventual other needs of our users. Data collected through cookies is used in order to make possible that the future navigation experience be as comfortable and as efficient as possible.
The cookies may be classified in two categories:
- “first party cookies“ – these are the cookies managed directly by the owner and/or administrator of the internet page visited by the user; and/or
- „third party cookies“– these are the cookies that originate from other internet pages visited by the user. These cookies can be further classified according to the purpose they are used for. Some of them provide for better navigation, memorizing certain choices of the user with regard to specific configurations (so called „technical cookies“) in order to ensure as good functionality as possible, while the others serve to monitor users' navigation for future sending of advertisements and/or offers of services matching the users' taste (so called “profiling cookies”)
a) First party cookies
This Page uses technical cookies, such as:
- Navigation cookie or session cookie: these are basic cookies which enable the user to navigate the page and use properly certain services. Since they are not memorized, they disappear as soon as the browser is closed;
2. Functionality cookies: their only purpose is to improve and accelerate the navigation through the Page, by memorizing certain choices made by the user (such as, for example, language selection);
b) Third party cookies
It is possible that during the navigation certain cookies will be memorized to a device, which cookies are not managed or controlled directly by the Controller, for example, when the user visits the page which presents web content of third parties web pages. The Page also uses profiling cookies of the third parties. As for these cookies, it is considered that the user has given his/her consent every time he/she clicks on „I agree“option that appears on home page banner. In any case, the User can later revoke his/her consent to installation of these cookies.
„Third party“ cookies can be classified as follows:
1. Analytical – cookies used for collecting and analyzing the statistical information about number of users and visits to the Page. Deactivating these third parties cookies does not compromise the navigation through the Page;
2. Widgets/Plugin – some widgets and plugin given at disposal by social networks (for example LinkedIn button or watching of YouTube video content directly at the web page visited by the user, just to name a few) may use their own cookies in order to enable easier interaction with certain web page. Deactivating these cookies does not compromise the use of the Page, but may slow down sharing of its content and/or watching of multimedia content contained therein;
3. Profiling cookies – these cookies are used for collecting of data about preferences and habits of users during the navigation, with the purpose of sending the advertisements by third parties whose products/services are the users' favorite.
If you wish to understand fully the manner in which Google cookies function or you refuse to give consent for the use of these files, kindly study the information presented by Google with this purpose in mind. You can find it at the following link:
Pursuant to the positive law regulations, when visiting the Page for the first time (either homepage or any other page within the internet site), Nctm will ask the user for his permission, as prescribed by the provisions of the Art.1, par. 1 of GDPR, to send the aforementioned cookies, in the following manner:
1. By clicking the button “I accept” or “X” on the banner that will appear on the page;
2. By clicking any of the Page elements, if only by scrolling, out of the banner itself;
Limitation or disabling of Third party cookie use
The web page has a function named Cookiebot, which renders possible to manage the affinities, as well as to change and/or remove eventual cookies which serve for analysis and profiling of third parties.
Access, cancellation, limitation and transferability rights
The interested parties have rights described in the articles 15 to 20 of GDPR. For example, every interested party will be able to:
a) receive confirmation whether or not the Data concerning himself/herself is being processed;
b) if the Data is processed, to gain access to Data and information concerning the processing and to ask to receive his/her own copy of the Data;
c) provide that incorrect Data be corrected and incomplete Data completed;
d) provide, should either of the circumstances foreseen by the Article 17 of GDPR prove to exist, that the Data concerning him/her be erased;
e) ensure, in cases foreseen by the Article 18 of GDPR, for limitation of data processing;
f) receive Data related to him/her in structured form, ready for use, which can be read by the use of any automatic device, and request their transmission to other controller, if technically feasible.
Right to refuse the processing of data
Every interested party is entitled to refuse, in any moment, the processing of his/her data, which is undertaken with the purpose of fulfilling the Controller's legitimate interest. In case of refusal, the Data will not be processed any more, unless there are legitimate reasons which call for their processing, and which overcome the interest, right and freedom the interested party, or if it is necessary in order to establish, execute or defend the rights in front of the Court.
Right to revoke consent
In case the consent for processing of Data was requested, every interested party will be entitled to revoke his/her given consent in any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing which was based on the consent given before its subsequent revocation. The consent may be revoked by sending an e-mail message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further on, every interested party will be able to send a complaint to the organ competent for Data protection, in case he/she believes that his/her rights were violated, pursuant to the provisions of GDPR. The complaint is to be sent following the instructions specified at the web page of the competent organ, which can be accessed at the address:
The cookies are small text files which may be used on web pages, for the purpose of providing better and more efficient user experience.
The Law enables us to memorize cookies on your device only if they are indispensable for functioning of this web site. For any other type of cookies, we have to obtain your consent.
We use various types of cookies on our web page. Some of them are set by third parties, who appear on our web pages.
You can change or revoke your consent, in form of Cookies policy, in any time by accessing our web page.
Your consent applies to the following web pages: www.euroconsulting.hr